Saturday, 22 March 2014

Bookapedia T1 Wonder

How might Auggie be an inspiration to others?
WALT: Make Infrences  to better understand the authors message
SC: Use clues from the story to make connections beyond the text


People can imagine being in Auggie's situation and realise how lucky they are.

People can look at him and see how he faced the world and survived
He went through a lot and that is what people will look up to

Auggie stood up to quite a few bullies

But I'm kind of used to how I look by now. I know how to pretend I don't see the faces people make.

Via doesn't see me as ordinary. She says she does, but if I were ordinary,she wouldn't feel like she has to protect me as much.   

I think the only person who realizes how ordinary I am is me.

It is because of all the surgeries I've had, 27 since I was born.


I stood in front of the class and everyone looked down when  I walked back to my desk.

My name is August I said louder forcing my head up

No comments:

Post a Comment