Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Camp Goals

WALT Set smart goals

WALT: set SMART goals
Success Criteria:
Set 2 goals that are sensible, measurable, achievable, relevant and timely goals
Reflect on goals after camp


Goal 1

My first goal is to conquer the rock climbing wall. I have chosen this goal because  I am really bad at the climbing wall and can omnly make it up a few meters. I will know I have achieved this when I get to the top. I can help my self achieve this by remembering I am perfectly safe.

Goal 2

My second goal is to absail down the wall and overcome my fear of heights. I have chosen this goal because I am afraid of steep walls that your hanging off by a rope walking down! I'll know I achieved this when I reach the bottom. I can  help myself achieve this by remembering the people telling me what to do are highly trained

I think I achieved The success criteria pretty well but I didn't really think I would achieve them but they were sensible

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that you didn't achieve your second goal Liam, I'm really proud of you for making it to the top of the platform. Remember your promise you made with Ants for next time buddy.

    ReplyDelete