Thursday, 6 March 2014

My Reaction Time

WALT: gather, display and discuss data


Success Criteria:  

  • Gather relevant information

  • Display data on a stem and leaf graph

  • Make some conclusions about the data


Task:

To present information about reaction times using a ruler.


Data:

26,23,15,30+,30+,24,15,11,16,21,13


Stem and Leaf Graph:



Sorted Stem and Leaf Graph:

Conclusions:

15 was the most frequent number
My best score was 06 centimeters
My worst score was 30+ cm
The Range was 24 cm


Assessment:

Self Assessment:

  • I can gather relevant information

  • I can display data on a stem and leaf graph

  • I can make some conclusions about the data


Peer Assessment:

  • I can gather relevant information

  • I can display data on a stem and leaf graph

  • I can make some conclusions about the data





Assessment:

Self Assessment:

  • I can gather relevant information

  • I can display data on a stem and leaf graph

  • I can make some conclusions about the graph


Peer Assessment:

  • I can gather relevant information

  • I can display data on a stem and leaf graph

  • I can make some conclusions about the data


1 comment:

  1. Liam you demonstrate a fine understanding of M,M,M and R which is great and I like that you were able to make some conclusions about your data. Remember the numbers go in the box in our maths books please

    ReplyDelete