Sunday, 2 March 2014

Bookapedia T1 Wonder

 The c is for curiosity because I am always curious, The T is for Tech because I love tech, The light Bulb is there because I am always coming up with Ideas, The swirly line is for the ups and downs in my life, The bubbly cloud means I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Imagination The bowl is for my family that support me, The Magnifying glass is for how I'm always wondering and being curious

W.A.L.T: Make Inferences to better understand the authors message
S.C: Use clues from the story to make connections beyond the text

Justin's book part is written in lower case with bad punctuation The way the text Is written along with his fiddle, serve as symbols to let us know he isn't your typical school boy. Draw a symbol  that could represent you or your life! Write sentences to explain the symbolism.
 

This task was kind of hard  because I could not think of any symbols that represented me so my mum brought up some images of symbols then started reminding me of what I love in the end it turned out great

No comments:

Post a Comment