Sunday, 6 April 2014

Bookapedia T1 Wonder

August does a lot of growing up in wonder what actions, decisions and words show that he ha been growing up start with his decision to go to school and keep adding to them
Iist.
WALT Make inferences to better understand the authors message.
SC Compare different characters point of view to form opinions.

"I don't want to go to school"
I hung out with jack in homeroom
I'm used to it
Somewhere around the boring part where this guy named Rolf and the oldest daughter are singing you are sixteen going on seventeen.
"Stop Bullying us we're smaller than you"
That night I cut off the little braid on the back of my head
I suddenly realized I was going to school no matter what.
Do want me to carry your backpack sweetness "Mom" I said pulling my backpack away grow her.

1 comment:

  1. How do these phrases from 'Wonder' show that Auggie is growing up?

    ReplyDelete