Sunday, 15 June 2014

Integrity Pass it on!

WALT: Show Integrity

To showcase the Tuakana/Teina that we foster at Russell Street School and our understanding of this terms value of Integrity. We will share this during our Student Led Conference in week 7.

We are making a short movie that shows what Integrity looks like with our little buddy.
Troy and Chris shared with us some movies that demonstrate people showing Integrity when it looked like they were not going to show it. Our goal was to create our own movies that showed Integrity at school




I think I did awesome on this video but I think it could have been a little bit longer -Liam

Alex said: I like BatLiam more then batman I will have to read the comic books good work on the video.

1 comment:

  1. I would have liked to have seen you be a bit more creative in this video Liam as you are coming off an winning an award for the best kids movie. This one seems a bit rushed and out of sorts for you. Make sure you strive for excellence Liam.

    ReplyDelete