Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Science Sample



WALT: show our understanding of how energy works.

Make a video (no longer than 30 seconds) about our understanding of energy. i.e. States of matter, Potential and Kinetic energy, Newtons Cradle or forms of energy like Radiation, Convection, Conduction we did it

To show what we know about how energy works, to share during our Student Led Conference.

I think we did a great job with our movie and I was on time with pulling it back and letting it go and I did very well on the success criteria.
-Liam.A

Buddy Assessment: I think you did a good job with the video Liam

2 comments:

  1. I agree Liam - you did a great job with your movie. Please remember to reflect back on the learning intention too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something to think about ... when you let the tyre swing go...do you give it kinetic energy or does the potential energy turn into kinetic energy? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete