Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Tennis Sample

WALT Improve our small ball skills like throwing catching and hitting.

We have been participating in a tennis programme with Big John (John Salisbury) from Tennis Manawatu. He has taught us some tennis skills that help with controlling and hitting the ball To reflect on how we are going with the tennis skills we have learnt. We will share this during our Student Led Conference.

What are you most proud of and why? I am proud of my skill to keep it going over the net

What challenged you the most and Why? I think it was cut the cheese because I could never get my racquet on the ball

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? I think it was cut the cheese because I could never get my racquet on the ball



1 comment:

  1. 'Slice the cheese' sure was difficult! What could you do next time to improve this?

    ReplyDelete