Thursday, 26 June 2014

Term 2 Evaluation

My end of term reflection 

WALT: evaluate our learning honestly


What is an effective learner?  Independent, Concentrated, Sensible, Organized, Self Directed,


What were the highlights for this term? I really enjoyed Grasshopper tennis because I got to work on my ball skills and I got to practice my racquet skills as well, CMIYC Because I enjoy playing with ball and working on my skills with the ball.


What were your greatest challenges this term?  Why? I struggled to get my Writing Sample done because I always had to go back and add more and more, I don't think I'm getting enough done because of distractions.


How are you going towards acting with integrity? Why?  How could you improve? I do walk past the odd pen on the ground and books and stuff but other than that I am pretty good.


What are your goals in our learner disposition wall?  Where to next? To get back up to the self directed position on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment