Description: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems.
Task: Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.
- Show, explain, prove your goal and how you did it
- Clear message
- Two questions to show your learning
- Correct answer
- What are you most proud of and why? Probably having all the targets green.
- What challenged you the most and why? Finding a nice quiet place.
- Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? maybe being bait more prepared.
Good job liam you are good at algebra and that is a great movie / show me
maybe you could make the targets a bit smaller.