Thursday, 10 December 2015
Sunday, 6 December 2015
- Why do you think the author kept back till now the information about the role that Rezza’s father played in searching for ways to overthrow the Guards? (Pg.96) because the information might have been dangerous to anybody who knew it so he kept to himself
- Serge is revealed as a spy for the Guards by his glowing fingernail. (Pg.104) Did you predict this? Why? Why not? What signs have there been? He was much too edgy and I saw that he was spying but I only suspected it then the fingernail gave him away.
- Why do you think the cake tin is so important in the battle to overcome the Guards? because the cake tin probably has some sort of chemical or explosive element that is set off by the guards molecular structure, maybe.
Tuesday, 24 November 2015
Tuesday, 17 November 2015
I blink, I regret
The only sense I used was touch because you cant smell an eyelash, you cant see an eyelash, you cant taste an eyelash and you cant hear an eyelash.
I used things like rub rub rub, I repeated some things like I blink, I regret.
Next time I will use more onomatopoeia and make it longer.
Sunday, 15 November 2015
- What connections do you think the author wants you to make to phrases such as “herded into transit wagons and transported to camps”? (Pg.46) I think the author is writing it and relating it to WW2
- How do you think Kesai feels about her future as her Date of Origin approaches? How would you respond if you were in that situation? I would join the rebels and beat the gaurds quickly so my date of origin doesn't come.
- What do you think happens when people turn into Aggers and are programmed to work in the mugatyl industry? I think because of their little barcode thing it would take over the brain and go straight to a guard outpost so the guard would transform you
- What questions do you have about the book from what you have read so far? How did the guards take over so quickly and why didnt earths defences like launch a nuclear missile at the guards?
Thursday, 5 November 2015
Monday, 26 October 2015
- “Rezza knew her life was harsh and the Aggers lives weren’t much better, but at least everyone knew their place.” How do you think people’s acceptance of their place in life plays in the hands of people who have power?
- When the rebels blew up the mugatyl pipeline, Boyd said “How satisfied the rebels must be.” (Pg 41) What can you make about Boyd’s view of the rebel activity after making this statement?
Tuesday, 13 October 2015
Blurb: Well it turns out that it is in the present times, I wonder why they have weird names normaly people don't name their child Boyd. I wonder how the guards came to rule the world, I wonder what an agger. I think the rebels are going to blow up the guards. #EXPLOSION
Title: Date of Origin is a strange title that does not let you know much but it definitely hooked me in!
Prediction: I think the story will be set in a city because of the alleyways also there will be not much food which is why they hunt but a robot dog is pretty cool, I suspect that Rezza will encounter emotional problems like having one of the main characters taken by the guards.
Sunday, 13 September 2015
Wednesday, 9 September 2015
Wednesday, 26 August 2015
Big Idea: My goal is to add more detail to my sentences. I learnt how well I can work with someone.
Feedback/Feedforward:I like how you have explained your evaluation and your description. Next time you could add a little bit more to your big idea.
Evaluation: I think I did well on the story and on my goal but I think a little more detail would have been good next time I will work by myself so I can get better even more.
Thursday, 20 August 2015
Tuesday, 11 August 2015
4)Fly by itself
6)Function without energy
7)Grow facial hair
9)Be bowling ball
10)Float by itself
11)Be a dentist
14)Be a pirate
15)Grow a monobrow
19)Build a house
20)Physically Use a computer
21)Physically use a bathroom
22)Physically read a book
23)Physically Evacuate the building
24)Grow a ponytail
25)Physically cause global warming
26)Use a porta potty
27)Physically play the saxophone
Tuesday, 21 July 2015
Wednesday, 24 June 2015
Tuesday, 16 June 2015
Feedforward:Next time you could add more detail to your description and big idea
Tuesday, 9 June 2015
Big Idea: Here is fantastico story.
Feedback/Feedforward: I really like your story but I agree with you. You did go through lots of events pretty fast but it was really nice to read well done.- Mitchell
Evaluation: I think my story was very good but I skipped through lots of events so I need to babble on a bit more.
Wednesday, 3 June 2015
Thursday, 21 May 2015
- Weight on balls of feet
- Feet shoulder width apart
- Knees flexed
- Concentration and eyes on ball, head and eyes up
- Push hard off outside foot and go forwards to attack pass
- Quick small feet, stay on balls of feet
- Arms within confines of body
- Take feet to ball
- Land with a SBP
- Body angled to see player and ball
- Anticipate pass and player movement
- Meet player as they start towards the ball/where they want to go
- stay close to the attacking player
- Head and eyes up, arms close to body to avoid obstruction/contact
- Angle body so attacking player is ‘pushed’ away from where he/she wants to go
- 0.9m from ball carrier
I think I did quite well because I was reacting fast and stopping the ball but I still have to work on catching the ball instead of pushing it out of the way.
Feedback/Feedforward: I think you really well because you where reacting for the ball but you can do better-Fergus
Thursday, 14 May 2015
Tuesday, 12 May 2015
Wednesday, 25 March 2015
Sunday, 22 March 2015
I think we did really well but I think we concentrated on humor but we did do a pretty good job. -Liam A
Make your time speaking and video a bit shorter use a more fluent voice and make sure your background noise is very quiet.-Louie
Sunday, 8 March 2015
Monday, 2 March 2015
My goal is comprehension i will achieve this by Summarising text; include sequence of main events.
I think I did well on my test I am a little disappointed at how much I got wrong but I will work hard to achieve my goal.
Sunday, 22 February 2015
I tasted the awful taste of dirt and water sloshing about in my mouth it was enough to make me sick in my mouth.
Yuck, disgusting and gross only begin to describe the taste that is BEANS
I felt the slug like exterior squelch against the roof of my poisoned mouth as i struggled to keep myself from vomiting my own guts up.
Thursday, 19 February 2015
Evaluation "I think we did really well Mitchell kept the camera steady and Joseph was good at making the "pee" althogh my facial expressions could possibly be more realistic"
-Connor "That was good music and good acting Liam you could turn the sound down a little"
Tuesday, 17 February 2015
My goal is to breath less when I am doing sprints I want to do this by the swimming sports
I think I did great at my swimming although I had to change my goals a lot
Wednesday, 11 February 2015
Sunday, 8 February 2015
Description: We wrote a story using a format starting with remember to explain memories from our childhood here is mine: