Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Reverse it Up

Description:
For literacy we have 9 tasks called tic tac toes. We are all sorted into two groups questioning and summarizing I am in questioning. For this task we had name atleast 10 things a computer can't do.

1)Fart


2)Eat 


3)Feed you 


4)Fly by itself


5)Contract disease


6)Function without energy


7)Grow facial hair


8)Swim freestyle


9)Be bowling ball


10)Float by itself


11)Be a dentist


12)survive lava


13)Have earwax


14)Be a pirate

 

15)Grow a monobrow


16)Play sport


17)Commit suicide


18)Physically knit


19)Build a house


20)Physically Use a computer


21)Physically use a bathroom 


22)Physically read a book


23)Physically Evacuate the building


24)Grow a ponytail


25)Physically cause global warming


26)Use a porta potty


27)Physically play the saxophone

Big Idea: We are learning to question the text this task helps us because we are questioning the computers abilities.

Feedback: I really like how you have explained everything and the fact that you have done more than the 20.-William
Feedfoward I really like how you have 27 things but since you are so close to 30 try go for 30.


Evaluation: I did well with my creative ideas but I probably could have had more on the list also I needed to put myself in the learning pit more.

1 comment:

  1. Liam, your ideas are well thought out and I can see that you were striving for creativity, but it is awesome to see that you have acknowledged that you could have put yourself in the learning pit more to generate some even better responses.

    ReplyDelete