Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Writing Sample

Description: For writing this term our task was to write story and get inspiration from the picture below. since Mitchell and I had already started a story so we continued it with the new twist.

Big Idea: My goal is to add more detail to my sentences. I learnt how well I can work with someone.



Feedback/Feedforward:I like how you have explained your evaluation and your description. Next time you could add a little bit more to your big idea.

Evaluation: I think I did well on the story and on my goal but I think a little more detail would have been good next time I will work by myself so I can get better even more.

1 comment:

  1. Liam, I just love your creativity and the way you paint a really clear picture for your audience. Also it is brilliant that you and Mitch have worked on this together, you can't tell that it is written by two different authors. This piece proves that you really are able to add more detail to your sentences, Well Done!

    ReplyDelete